Professional Selling Skills
Lead mutually beneficial sales conversations with your customers— even with those who are indifferent.
Customer sophistication … fierce competition … commoditization … price obsession … complex sales cycles … globalization … changes in buying behaviors. Even in the face of these challenges, new sales opportunities are pursued and won.
To capitalize on these possibilities, a salesperson must have superior selling skills—skills that build customer trust and differentiate you from your competitors.
Professional Selling Skills® (PSS) can help you develop these skills. A research-based program, the Professional Selling Skills® program teaches selling and key interaction skills that enable you to lead mutually beneficial sales conversations with your customers—even with those who are indifferent or express concerns.
Your salespeople will:
- Gain the skills critical to developing solid business relationships while improving sales performance.
- Increase their long-term effectiveness by becoming knowledgeable business consultants.
- Acquire critical skills efficiently through learner-focused activities.
- Gain a reliable method for continually evaluating and improving skill development.
Your customers will profit from:
- Lasting relationships with salespeople who understand their business reality.
- Products that address their specific organizational and personal needs.
- Buying decisions that are based on fact, not high-pressure sales tactics.
Your organization will experience:
- Increased success in winning new business and building customer loyalty.
- Decreased costs by helping salespeople better judge account potential and use time more efficiently.
- A common language for your sales team, resulting in improved communication and teamwork.
- Reduced turnover by providing salespeople with direction, support, and flexible professional development.