Sales Performance Consultant
Specifically, this role is charged to:
- Drive new revenue opportunities through prospecting as well as maintain an existing account database of companies to achieve sales quota.
- Surpass the assigned sales quota
- Create and manage relationships with senior executives of client companies that drive revenue through the sale of product offerings within multiple business lines
- Demonstrate a clear link between the needs of the client and AchieveGlobal’s capabilities/business outcomes
- Serve as the sales process lead for the customer and appropriately utilize resources to assist the buying process.
- Perform other activities assigned by the Sales Manager or Director of Sales
- Excellent Presentation Skills
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, consultative salesperson, demonstrating a commitment to help others succeed through an ability to listen and understand the client’s point of view, and will have the following:
- 5 years of B2B professional sales experience
- Experience selling intangible business products or Consulting Company
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and convey conceptual models addressing core business needs
- Demonstrated experience selling via the telephone, web, and other technologies
- A track record of consistently reaching or surpassing sales quotas
- Competent selling to VP and executives in organizations
- Aptitude with multiple web-based computer systems along with extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Superb written, organizational, presentation, time management skills
If you think you have what it takes to be a world class leader and developer of people, send your professional CV today to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be notified.